Category5: Social Media and Account Coordinator
(Aug. 4, 2014 – Present) Tulsa, Okla.
- Manage all social media, including researching and developing monthly social media calendars for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Initiated and maintained programs for new social media, including Pinterest and Google+.
- Responsible for implementing the logistics of new business development, including email, direct mail and phone campaigns.
- Create, maintain and improve Category5’s bimonthly e-newsletter.
- Planned, promoted and prepared for two out-of-state conferences at which we held events intended to help achieve our main goal as a new company: to overcome obscurity.
- Communicate with clients and vendors in a professional, polite and efficient manner.
- Planned, promoted and prepared for each event in a series we developed.
- Manage office activities and coworkers, maintaining productivity and efficiency levels.
OneNet: Outreach Coordinator Intern
(May 28, 2013 – July 26, 2013) Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Developed, maintained and expanded company’s social media (Facebook, Twitter)
- Wrote interview questions and conducted interviews with OneNet customers and employees
- Researched and produced feature articles, including writing and photography, for OneNet website and other publications
- Designed and wrote copy for various types of marketing materials
- Exhibited at conferences with supervisor and interacted with customers
Event Planning Class: Event Planning Committee Leader
(Jan. 2013 – May 2013) Stillwater, Okla.
- Executed the event planning aspects of the Communications Networking Event
- Responsible for inviting and securing professionals for the event
- Managed team members and oversaw individual tasks
The Daily O’Collegian (Oklahoma State University campus newspaper): Staff Reporter
(Aug. 2013-Oct. 2013) Stillwater, Okla.
- Researched background for stories of various topics
- Attended events and conducted interviews for stories
- Wrote, edited and submitted stories in a timely manner, despite shifting deadlines
Inspirations Tea Room: Server/Waitress
(May 2011-Aug. 2012) Edmond, Okla.
- Responsible for opening procedures
- Managed all aspects of the customer experience
- Oversaw various special events
Oklahoma Department of Libraries: Independent Contractor
(June 30, 2010-July 30, 2010) Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Completely restructured and inventoried children’s book system
- Increased efficiency of office area through organization
- Updated and inventoried Lending Library using multiple Excel spreadsheets